Play online Roulette cs GO

CSGO Sites are betting platforms that accept deposits in the form of CSGO skins. Skins are additions to weapons in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. On many CSGO betting sites, roulette is one of the most popular games. It usually works like this: the player places skins on the site, which are exchanged for coins or tokens. They can then be used to bet on skins roulette. Many roulette games differ from their counterparts in land-based casinos, but use the same principles. There are several different skin betting sites that offer roulette. Here is a list of CSGO web pages where you can play CSGO roulettes from $ 1:

1. CSGOEmpire. The CSGOEmpire roulette game is not much like a traditional table. There are no numbers or colors on the wheel. Rather, they use 3 different symbols: Terrorist (T), Counterterrorist (CT), and Empire. There are 15 slots in total: 7 for T, 7 for CT and 1 for Empire. A winning T or CT bet doubles your money, while a winning Empire bet is 14-1. Registering on the site using CSGOEmpire referral codes will bring you a bonus.

2. Thunderpick. Thunderpick is an online casino licensed from Curacao. Players can deposit to the site in a variety of ways, including using CSGO skins. Thunderpick is a site offering a traditional roulette game. In fact, there are 16 varieties on their site, including American, European and French versions. Those who are not familiar with traditional roulette can play the games in the Demo mode for free.

3. CSGO Fast. The roulette game on CSGOFast is actually called “Double”. Players can place bets on three colors: red, black and green. A winning bet on red or black will double the bet made, while a bet on green pays off with a score of 14-1. CSGOFast features a Free Coins system, where players can earn game currency.

4. Skins WTF. The WTFSkins roulette game is similar to the games on most skin sites. Players can place bets on red, black or green. It is possible to double your money by placing a bet on red or black. WTFSkins is also giving away free coins daily.

5. Gamdom. Roulette in Gamdom looks the same at first glance as on many other sites. Players place bets on red, black or green. Winning bets on black and red pays 2 to 1, and winning bets on green pays 14 to 1. However, there is one twist. A small percentage of the total bet is added to the jackpot each round. Between every 1-100 spins, the jackpot bonus feature is activated. The winning players in this round share 80% of the jackpot, while the losers share the remaining 20% of the jackpot.<h2> Roulette cs go with bonuses</h2>All 5 of the sites discussed above can be considered free CSGO roulette sites as they offer coin bonuses in one form or another that can be used for betting. There are various systems for playing CS GO roulette that should guarantee a win. But the catch is that there is no strategy that gives you a 100% guarantee. But there are a few things you can do to improve your odds:

You should always use the bonuses and promotions offered by betting sites to attract players;

you should always look at what bonuses are available and use them;

be sure to read the terms and conditions attached to the bonuses.

It is also important to set a budget: set aside a certain amount that you are willing to lose and stick to it. Stop when the limit is reached.

How to play roulette cs go

To play roulette, you need to study the available information about the game and assess your capabilities. You should always stick to the options with the best odds. For example, the house edge in American roulette in Thunderpick is about 5.26%, while in European roulette the house edge is 2.7%. This is a huge difference. Reading site reviews and player reviews can also be helpful.

You May Also Like